Drop by drop our leaking taps waste gallons of water and we don’t even realise it. That’s one of many reasons you should never ignore the first signs of the broken tap.
For many, ignoring a leaking tap is easier than organising a plumber. Not anymore! Finest Plumbing Services provide tap services Sydney, available 24/7. This means that you can avoid a hefty water bill, save water with our mobile services. Our experienced team can ensure that all taps are functioning properly, free from leakage and allow for full water flow. In addition to this, the Finest Plumbing installs new taps.
This is a common question since there are so many different options out there. Well, you’ll be happy to hear that we will be able to fulfil your requests since we service all tap types.
- Jumper Washer Taps — When you think of a tap, the first one that will come to your mind is the one with a capstan head. Those taps have a spindle with a jumper at the end and its job is to secure the washer.
- Mixer Taps — The most common ones which have a combination of hot and cold water.
- Half Turn/Quarter Turn Taps — Those taps have a pair of ceramic discs. One disc is fixed and the other allows water to flow since it’s rotating.
- Sensor taps — The most modern ones, they include sensor so your only job is to place your hands under it and the water will start flowing.
No matter the type, our skilled plumbing technicians can ensure that your tap is functioning correctly.
More often than not, people underestimate the crucial nature of fixing a leaking tap. When you hear a drip (and ignore it), you are potentially adding to your water bill. If you repair the leaking tap on time, the possibilities of saving money are enormous. It’s like with any other utility repair – if you don’t fix it on time most likely fixing won’t be an option later. You will need a brand-new one and that will cost you a few extra bucks.
So, how can you know whether your tap needs repairs or not? There are so many indicators and oftentimes non-professionals are not even aware of them. Let us give you a few examples, and if you notice any of these, it’s time to call a professional tap services Sydney plumber.
- Water pressure is constantly changing — you will realise whether this happens when you wash your hands. If the water pressure is sometimes high and sometimes low it means there is a problem. An unexplained drop in pressure suggests something is not right.
- Water discolouration — water will never have discolourations on its own, and if you see some changes it means corrosion might happen. Brownish water usually indicates there is rust in the tap and that will often lead to leaks if it’s not repaired on time.
- Your water bill increased suddenly — if your tap is leaking you will spend a lot more water than usual. We know most people don’t even realise there are leaks, so if your bill gets higher, check your taps instantly, they might need a reparation.
If you see some possible indications in your home, feel free to contact us anytime. If you realise you have a problem in the middle of the night, don’t stress out, we are here. We work 24 hours, seven days a week so we can be sure each citizen has the possibility to always receive high-quality tap service at reasonable prices.
You can book our services simply by using the form on our website, marking the problem you want us to solve and we’ll be on our way.